Great for exfoliating the skin and making it clear and supple. Works well for oily and sensitive skin. Give youthful and radiant glow.
Charcoal Soap 125g
Today, charcoal is one of the trending skincare ingredients. Although it has been in medicinal use for thousands of years, people forget its benefits due to the outbreak of chemical-based skincare in the recent past and its huge popularity. However, now when people are drifting more towards healthy, natural, herbal and Ayurvedic products, charcoal is again in the limelight. Green Cairo offers the best charcoal soap that comprises processed charcoal as the main ingredient and other beneficial ingredients like coconut oil and essential oils.
Benefits of Charcoal Soap
Using Green Cairo charcoal soap on a daily basis can help the skin immensely. Some interesting benefits of charcoal soap include the following-
- Treats oily skin – Charcoal absorbs the excessive oil from the skin and removes the dirt and grime stuck on the pores. With its ability to control the facial oil and draw away the impurities, charcoal soap makes the skin clear and flawless.
- Make the skin supple – Apart from removing the extra oil, charcoal soap also moisturizes and nourishes the skin, making it supple.
- Great for acne – Acne develops when the skin is oily, and pores have dirt. Charcoal removes the toxins from the skin and help in treating acne. Also, the marks on the face that develops due to acne get clear with regular use of charcoal.
- Reduces the pore size – Using charcoal soap treats the clogged pores and reduces their size.
- Makes skin tighter and firmer – Charcoal has anti-ageing properties that prevent immature ageing. Regular use will make the skin tighter and firmer faster and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
The best thing about charcoal soap is it suits every skin type. So, you don’t have to worry about its side effects. Additionally, it works well for different skin allergies, rashes or redness that develops on the face. You can also use charcoal soap as shampoo and treat dry scalp that causes dandruff. Green Cairo offers inexpensive charcoal soap to customers.
How to use
You can use charcoal soap daily for bathing and occasionally for washing hair. You can also use it for face wash.
Ingredients– Charcoal, Coconut oil, Essential oil, NaOH