Comprises anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Provides instant relief in cold and cough. Eases joint pain and reduces inflammation.
Eucalyptus Oil 35 ml
SKU: eucalyptus-oil Category: Beauty and Personal Care Tags: antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus oil is made by drying, crushing and then distilling the leaves to extract the essential oil. Green Cairo eucalyptus oil is pure and comprises antiseptic properties. Along with it, the antibacterial, anti-viral and antifungal components of the oil make it highly beneficial.
Ayurveda is using Eucalyptus oil for treating various health ailments like cold, flu and sore throat. It is also effective in chest infections that lead to bronchitis and pneumonia. You can buy the best Eucalyptus oil online from Green Cairo and treat common health issues.
Why you should use Eucalyptus Oil
- Good for cough and cold– It is an active ingredient for many cough medications. Application of Eucalyptus oil can give instant relief from cough. It can clear the chest by loosening the mucus, which then gets expelled while coughing. Inhaling the vapour made with essential oil is good for congested chest.
- Disinfect the wounds– Applying the diluted oil on the skin helps fight infection and inflammation. Also, it speeds up the healing process. Eucalyptus oil can be used on minor burns and other skin injuries to get immediate relief.
- Provide relief in asthma– Inhaling steam that contains eucalyptus oil treats respiratory conditions like asthma and sinusitis. It loosens the mucus that gradually comes out while coughing.
- Controls blood sugar– It plays a role in lowering blood sugar.
- Freshens breathe– Eucalyptus oil removes the awful stinky mouth odour. The antibacterial property fights germs prevents plaque buildup on teeth and gums, and thus checks tooth decay.
- Eases joint pain– Topical application soothes joint pain and relieves conditions like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Also, it reduces pain and inflammation.
How to use Eucalyptus Oil
- Make a eucalyptus inhalant by adding a few drops of eucalyptus oil to hot water or vaporizer. Inhale the steam vapour for 5 to 10 minutes deeply or use it in a warm bath.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to any other oil and rub the mixture onto the chest and throat.
- Apply on the skin and protect against mosquito bites, minor burns, injuries, skin infection and inflammation.
- Add 1-2 drops of oil to water. Gargle and spit out. Do not swallow.
Red Sandal Powder 40gRated 5.00 out of 5₹80.00
Red Sandal Soap 100gRated 4.67 out of 5₹50.00
Neem Soap 100gRated 4.00 out of 5₹60.00
There are no reviews yet.