For strong and long hair always use this herbal amla shampoo.
Herbal Amla Shampoo
Amla, also called as Indian gooseberry is a miracle plant enriched with immense medical benefits. Whether you consume it raw or cooked, use on your hair or skin, it is going to endow wonderful results.
It is an abundant source of Vitamin C, which is beneficial for skin and hair health. Vitamin C accelerates the production of collagen in the body that strengthens the hair naturally. At the same time, this vitamin is known to absorb iron, which is imperative for hair health. Opting for Herbal Amla Shampoo is one of the wisest decisions one could make for the health of hair.
Understanding the advantages amla offers, Green Cairo has come up with Herbal Amla Shampoo. It is made up of pure amla essence and completely free from harmful chemicals. The best thing about Green Cairo’s Herbal Amla Shampoo is it suits all types of hair and makes them strong.
Let us know how Green Cairo Herbal Amla Shampoo helps to nourish the hair and make them stronger, healthier, and shinier.
- Promotes hair growth– With abundant minerals, phytonutrients, and Vitamin C, amla stimulates the healthy growth of the hair. When you wash your hair with amla shampoo, slowly massage it over the scalp. It will increase the scalp circulation and enhance the production of collagen protein, which replaces the dead hair follicles with the new hair cells. All this, in turn, will help to improve the length, strength, and volume of the hair.
- Acts as a natural hair conditioner– Amla is a natural hair conditioner. Apart from being an abundant source of Vitamin C and minerals, amla has 81% of moisture content in it. Therefore, it keeps the hair well hydrated and nourished. When you use Herbal Amla Shampoo, it retains the moisture content of the hair and do not let them dry. In this way, the problem of dry and frizzy hair subsides naturally.
Similarly, Herbal Amla Shampoo is best for people who have oily hair. Amla has the property of soaking the excess of oil present on the scalp. The natural hydrating property locks the required moisture and conditions the hair.
- Treats dandruff– When the scalp is dry and lacks moisture, it results in the outbreak of dandruff. Most of the chemical-based shampoos act as dandruff enhancer by sucking up all the moisture content of the scalp. On the other hand, Green Cairo’s Herbal Amla Shampoo, enriched with amla essence, with high moisture content and vitamin C nourishes the scalp aptly. It can cure the dryness of the scalp and thereby dandruff too.
- Cleanses the scalp– Healthy scalp promotes healthy growth of the hair. When the scalp is properly clean, it ensures healthy hair follicles and better hair growth. There are anti-oxidants present in the amla that nourishes the scalp and hydrate it. At the same time, it protects the hair from damage done by pollution, dust, hair styling tools, and smoke.
- Comprises anti-microbial properties– It is important to protect the scalp from different types of bacterial and fungal infections to ensure the luscious growth of the hair. Amla has anti-oxidant, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties that protect the scalp and hair from different microbial infections. It makes sure that hair will remain neat and odor-free. Moreover, it will rule out the problem of itchy scalp completely.
- Combats premature graying of hair– Ayurveda explains premature graying as a result of excess pitta in the body. Excessive body heat that leads to skin rashes, burning sensations, ulcers, and heartburn are the signs of excess pitta. Premature graying also results due to it. To reduce this, a natural coolant like amla is required. Regular use of herbal amla shampoo can help reduce the graying of hair naturally.
- Strengthens the hair– When the scalp cleanses thoroughly, keeping the desired moisture intact, the hair roots get stronger. At the same time, the hair shafts get the essential nutrients and minerals that make them healthy and luscious. Using Herbal Amla Shampoo makes sure that the color and luster of the hair will improve dramatically.
- Give natural shine to hair– Amal is a natural hair conditioner. It is used in hair masks to provide extra shine to the hair. If you use the Green Cairo Herbal Amla Shampoo, you don’t have to splurge on costly hair masks or conditioners to get those luscious locks in the most natural ways.
- Give volume to the hair– Amla makes the hair bouncier and adds to their volume considerably. A rich source of nutrients and other beneficial properties, amla makes the hair thicker and more beautiful. Everything that can weaken the hair subsides with regular use of herbal amla shampoo.
- Overcome frizz of the hair– When the hair retains the required moisture content, and the nourishment is high, the problem of frizzy hair ends completely. A proper massage of amla shampoo while cleaning the hair removes the dead hair cells from the scalp and provides the essential fatty acids. It naturally strengthens the hair shafts and provides luster to them. You can finally get rid of those unmanageable tangles of frizzy hair with Green Cairo Herbal Amla Shampoo.
Healthy hair is the epitome of a healthy lifestyle. You can’t rely only on the use of hair care products to make them better. Instead, including healthy food in your diet and cleaning your hair at least twice a week with Green Cairo’s Herbal Amla Shampoo makes them better.
So if you are sick of hair fall, rough hair, or dull hair, try something natural instead of chemical-based products. Regular use of Herbal Amla Shampoo ensures beautiful hair with a lustrous shine. Amla does wonder for your hair, and the results are noticeable within a month of regular use. At Green Cairo, our efforts are to provide you with the best herbal products and keep you close to nature.
Usage: Apply directly to wet hair and massage gently for 1 min and rinse with water. For best results use it regularly.