A wonder flavoring agent with multiple health benefits like treating stomach aches and boosting immunity.
Mint Leaf Powder 100g
Mint is one of those herbs which are used by people all around the world in different ways. Due to the refreshing properties of mint, it is often found used as a flavouring agent. However, mint leaves can do a lot more than just flavouring the foods.
Ayurveda has reaped the benefits of Mint leaves and included them in its bundle of health-benefitting herbs. It’s great to use fresh mint leaves, but sometimes when the fresh leaves are not available, you can use Green Cairo Mint Leaf Powder. You can buy Mint Leaf Powder online from Green Cairo at the most reasonable price and use it in different ways to improve your health.
Benefits of Mint Leaf Powder
- Treats stomach woes– The anti-inflammatory properties of Mint Leaf reduces the inflammation in the stomach that happens due to different reasons. Mint also helps in relieving indigestion and improving metabolism.
- Boosts immunity– Mint is a nutrient-packed plant. The leaves contain phosphorus, calcium and vitamins like C, D, E and A. All these vitamins and minerals contribute to boosting the immune system and improving the immune response. Also, mint leaves protect the cells from damage and reduce the risk of chronic illnesses.
- Make sin acne-free– Apart from anti-inflammatory properties, mint leaves also have anti-bacterial properties, beneficial for treating acne and pimples. The presence of salicylic acid in mint leaves fights off the acne-causing bacteria and reduces the blemishes. It soothes the skin and leaves it refreshing.
- Beats morning sickness– Mint leaves activates certain enzymes that aids in digestion and thus treats nausea. It is good for expecting mothers who often experience morning sickness due to hormonal changes in the body.
- Masks bad breathe– Mint leaves have anti-bacterial properties that prevent and kills the growth of bacteria. Also, it cleanses the deposition of plague in the teeth. It is the reason why most of the toothpaste often has mint.
- Sprinkle over cooked foods like salads and curries.
- Make a paste by mixing a small amount of powder with water and a pinch of Green Cairo turmeric powder. Apply it on the face for 15 minutes and wash with tap water.