Rich in omega3 fatty acids. Loaded with nutrients, vitamins, proteins and minerals. Help in weight loss and aids in metabolism.
Flax seeds 100g
Flax seeds have emerged as the new ‘super food’ of the time. They are loaded with nutrients and omega-3 fats and are good for people with different health issues. Also, they are rich in dietary fibres, making them good for indigestion and metabolism.
Green Cairo offers the best flax seeds online that you can buy at the most reasonable price. Regular use of flax seeds can help in getting rid of some serious health issues and prevent several diseases from getting chronic.
Why you should consume flax seeds daily
- Enriched with nutrients– Eating one tablespoon of flax seeds provides 1.3 gm protein, 2 gm carbohydrates, 1.9 gm fibre, 3 gm healthy fat and a small number of other vitamins and minerals.
- Good source of omega-3 fatty acids and lignans– Around 1,597 mg omega3 fatty acids are present in one tablespoon of flax seeds. It helps in inhibiting heart diseases and heart strokes. Likewise, the presence of lignans lowers the risk of cancer as it has antioxidant and estrogen properties.
- Rich source of dietary fibre– Flax seeds contain both- a soluble and insoluble dietary fibre that helps in regular bowel movements. People who consume flax seeds daily can easily improve their digestive health.
- Good for heart health– Consuming flax seeds daily for three months has been seen to decrease bad cholesterol considerably. It is good for people with heart problems, high cholesterol.
- Lowers down blood pressure– Flax seeds are recommended for people with high blood sugar. Daily intake reduces and helps in maintaining steady blood pressure.
- Controls blood sugar– The insoluble fibre content in flax seeds help in lowering down the blood sugar level. So, it is good for diabetic patients too.
- Good for weight loss– If you are struggling to lose weight and want to control hunger pangs, flax seeds are the best option. They are enriched with nutrients and keep you full for longer.
How to use flax seeds
- You can intake 2-3 tablespoons of flax seeds daily in different ways-
- Grind the flax seeds, add to water and drink.
- Use ground flax seeds for salad dressing or on breakfast cereal.
- Mix them with yoghurt, smoothies or baked goods.
There are no reviews yet.