Controls diabetes, and boosts fertility. Promotes the death of cancer causing cells. Treats stress and anxiety as it reduces the release of stress causing hormone.
Ashwagandha powder 100g
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal and one of the essential herbs in Ayurveda. Its use imparts numerous health benefits that are backed by scientific concepts. The word ‘Ashwagandha’ is made of Ashwa (horse) and Gandha (smell), referring to the ability to increase strength and power and its unique aroma.
Green Cairo offers the best Ashwagandha Powder online. Regular use of Ashwagandha powder can calm Vata dosh, de-stress and relaxes the nervous system. It is highly beneficial to treat nervous breakdown and memory loss.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
- Reduces blood sugar levels – Studies have revealed that Ashwagandha increases insulin secretion and improves insulin sensitivity in muscle cells in healthy and diabetic patients.
- Anti-cancer properties – Ashwagandha comprises withaferin, a bioactive compound that promotes the death of tumour cells. It is effective against different types of cancer and s its spread in other organs.
- Reduces cortisol levels – Cortisol is a stress hormone. When its level rises, it can increase blood sugar levels and fat storage in the abdomen. Intake of Ashwagandha can treat chronically stressed people due to a rise in cortisol levels.
- Reduces stress and anxiety – Ashwagandha is a de-stressing herb. It regulates the chemical signalling in the nervous system that blocks the stress pathway in the brain. It is effective against stress and anxiety.
- Boosts fertility in men – Ashwagandha has powerful effects on reproductive health. Studies have shown that it can increase testosterone level, sperm quality, count and mobility.
Apart from these, a regular intake of Green Cairo ashwagandha powder, which is 100% pure, relives constipation, helps in inflammation and treats gastrointestinal problems. It is also effective in arthritis. Overall, it improves health and quality of life.
How to Use Ashwagandha Powder
- Take a small quantity of Green Cairo Ashwagandha powder (450 mg) and mix it with ghee, honey or water and ingest. Do it twice a day for maximum benefits.
- You can apply the same paste on the inflamed joints or as a part of a skincare routine for flawless skin.
- Ashwagandha powder has a bitter taste. Add it to desserts, beverages or smoothies and drink.
There are no reviews yet.