Tones the skin and hydrates it. Good for face cleansing. Helps treat skin irritation, skin redness and inflammation. Enhances mood and provide relaxation.
₹40.00 – ₹70.00
Rosewater endorses many benefits- be it for beauty, health or culinary. It is made by distilling rose petals with steam. The mild natural aroma of rose is used as an alternative to chemical-based perfumes for a long time. Also, Ayurveda uses Rose Water traditionally in beauty, food and beverages.
Green Cairo offers the best Rose Water online, which is completely pure and free of chemicals. You can buy pure rose water online from Green Cairo at the best price and give a boost to your skincare regime.
Benefits of Rose Water
Rosewater comes with plenty of potential health benefits-
- Soothes skin irritation– The strong anti-inflammatory properties of rose water help to treat internal and external ailments. It helps in skin irritation due to mild rashes or chronic eczema.
- Soothes sore throat– There is anecdotal evidence suggesting rose water’s effectiveness in curing sore throat. Although, science-based evidence is still needed to prove it.
- Reduces skin redness– Soothing and calming effects of rose water helps in making the skin radiant and reducing skin redness. Also, the antibacterial properties reduce the outbreak of acne and pimples. Anti-inflammatory properties also contribute to reducing skin redness.
- Treats infection– Rosewater has antiseptic properties that prevent infections from spreading. It is the reason why most herbal medicines comprise rose water as a major ingredient. Putting rose water drops treat conjunctivitis due to its antiseptic and analgesic properties.
- Rich in antioxidants– Applying rose water regularly helps protect cells from damage.
- Good for cuts and burns– AntisepticRose water’s antiseptic and antibacterial properties promote healing cuts, burns, scars, and infections.
- Mood enhancer- Rosewater possesses strong antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties that can relax the body’s central nervous system.
- Aids in digestion– Rosewater can soothe an upset stomach. It aids in digestion by improving bile secretion.
How to use Rose Water
- Use it as a toner or cleanser. Put some rose water in cotton and dab all over the face and neck. Apply it on your wrist or your pillow for a relaxing aroma.
- Add rose water in food or beverages for taste and health benefits.
There are no reviews yet.