Chukku Kappi or Dry Ginger Coffee Powder is an effective Ayurvedic cure for common cold, cough, fever, congestion and headaches.
Chukku Kappi : Dry Ginger Coffee Powder
₹70.00 – ₹90.00
Looking for herbal alternatives to get relief from common cold, cough and headaches? Although there are plenty of allopathic and homoeopathic options for the same when it comes to Ayurveda, Chukku Kappi is highly effective for the treatment. You can take it in illness to get instant relief or include it in a daily regime to boost immunity and remain healthy forever.
Green Cairo has come with the best Chukku Kappi powder that is perfect for blending with coffee and taking as a powerful herbal drink to cure common ailments like cold, cough, fever and headache. Every ingredient in Chukku Kappi dry ginger coffee powder is herbal and is packed with the benefits of Ayurveda.
Benefits of Chukku Kappi: Dry Ginger Coffee Powder
- Gives relief from cold, sore throat, fever, running nose, congestion, and breathing issues due to congestion.
- Aids in the secretion of septum and treatment of cough due to the expectorant effect of the powder.
- Incites taste buds that help to take food and gain energy, especially during the period of illness when the patient loses appetite.
- It treats ingestion, skin irritation and gives relief from skin rashes.
- Rich in anti-inflammatory properties.
The major ingredients of Chukku Kappi include dried ginger, coffee powder, black pepper, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, basil leaves, and palm jaggery. The concoction of all these herbal ingredients packed with the benefits of Ayurveda aids in curing common ailments and seasonal flues.
Coffee is a stimulant, and ginger and black pepper act against cough. Fenugreek is good for the intestine and stomach, and coriander seeds act as an antacid and improve gut health.
How to Use
- Boil 2 tbsp of Chukku Kappi powder in water for at least 10 minutes. You will start getting the mixed aroma of all the ingredients. Strain the water and drink twice a day.
- Gargle and gulp down the drink to get relief from sore throat.
- Add honey, lemon, cardamom or cinnamon to spice it up and get additional benefits.
Best time to consume
- Early in the morning, evening or before going to bed.