Healthy and flavorful herbal ingredient. Treats various health ailments like cold and flu. Aids in digestion and improves health.
Dry Ginger Powder 100g
Ginger is one of the healthiest and flavorful spices that secure an important place in Ayurveda. Regular use of dry ginger powder can cure a number of health ailments. From treating headaches to issues related to digestion, ginger has proven clinical and medicinal properties.
Green Cairo offers the best dry ginger powder online. You can buy high-quality and pure dry ginger powder online from Green Cairo, use it regularly and grab the benefits.
Benefits of Dry Ginger Powder
- Aids in digestion– Dry ginger powder relieves upset stomach as it has anti-inflammatory properties. It neutralizes the digestive juices and thereby stimulates the digestion and absorption of food. Also, it helps in eliminating excess gas from the intestinal tracts.
- Improves metabolism– The thermogenic agents in dry ginger powder burn fat and helps in metabolism. Regular use of dry ginger powder can boost the metabolism process and also aid in weight loss.
- Treats motion sickness and morning sickness– Dry ginger powder is beneficial, especially for pregnant women dealing with morning sickness. Consuming it with water provides instant relief from nausea and motion sickness. Also, it gives relief from inflammation and soothes the upset stomach.
- Treats common cold– Ginger roots comprise gingerols and shaogals that are anti-inflammatory. They help in relieving the common cold, sore throat and other flu symptoms.
- Beauty benefits– Ginger comprise anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that prevent acne, pimples and treat clogged pores. It leaves the skin fresh and rejuvenates it.
How to use
- For treating cold and flu– Add dry ginger powder in curries, stews, vegetables and other cooked food or mix a pinch of dry ginger powder in tea and consume daily.
- For beauty benefits–
- Mix a pinch of ginger powder with milk and make a smooth paste. Apply on the face and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Make ginger toner by boiling two teaspoons of powder in four cups of water. Add a few drops of Green Cairo rose water and mix it well. Store it in a glass bottle and refrigerate. Use this toner to keep the skin hydrated and for reducing dryness.