Boosts metabolism, aids in digestion and burns the excess fat. Anti-oxidant properties prevent cardiovascular diseases and certain cancer.
Green Leaf Tea 100g
There are plenty of reasons why one must drink green leaf tea every day. Many people start their day with a cup of tea. If you are sipping green leaf tea, you are supplying a lot of nutrients and anti-oxidants to the body.
Green Cairo offers the best Green Leaf Tea that can help you improve your metabolism, decrease weight, lower cholesterol and ensure good health. You can buy Green leaf tea online from Green Cairo at the most reasonable price.
Benefits of drinking Green Leaf Tea every day
- Burns Fat– If you are struggling to lose weight, green leaf tea is your best friend. It speeds up the metabolism; your blood starts flowing better, the digestive system gets on track, and the heart starts pumping at the proper rate. All it contributes to good health.
- Fights off certain cancer– Rich in anti-oxidants, green tea can fight off the free radicals that may prevent the development of certain cancerous cells. The anti-oxidant properties of green leaf tea can prevent cancer of the mouth, kidney, pancreas, stomach, and mammary glands.
- Helps in cardiovascular diseases– Heart diseases are increasing at a rapid pace due to high cholesterol. Green Leaf Tea can lower down the level of cholesterol that prevents stroke and heart attack. Drinking green leaf tea can reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood.
- Prevents type 2 diabetes– People with high blood sugar level can reduce it by consuming green leaf tea that stimulates insulin production and thereby maintain the blood sugar.
- Protects the brain– Green leaf tea comprises catechins that have the power to prevent neurodegenerative disorders by protecting the neurons of the brain. It can considerably reduce cognitive impairment. Also, it improves brain function and productivity.
- Fights off inflammation– The flavonoids present in green leaf tea has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the cells and fight inflammation. Additionally, the antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties in green tea are highly beneficial for health.
How to use green tea leaf
- Heat water and add green tea leaves. Steep the leaves for at least 3 minutes. You may add a sweetener of your choice or anything extra like lemon or ginger for additional taste.