Strong anti-microbial properties in neem leaf powder helps in treating various health and skin issues.
Neem Leaf Powder 100g
Neem is one of those medicinal plants which are enriched with antimicrobial, antifungal, antioxidant, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic and wound-healing properties. Every part of neem plant- bark, leaves, pods, flowers, seeds and roots are beneficial in different ways. It is one of the most ancient household remedies to treat wounds, infections, injuries, and many diseases.
Green Cairo has come up with Neem Leaf Powder that can be used easily in different ways. If fresh neem leaves are not available and you find it messy to crush and blend the leaves to make paste, neem leaf powder is the best choice. Buy Neem leaf Powder online from Green Cairo at the most reasonable price and reap the benefits.
Neem Leaf Powder Benefits
- Purifies the blood, treats skin disorders and lightens the skin blemishes. Ayurveda uses Neem leaves as a traditional healing system to cure psoriasis and eczema.
- Good for insect bites, acne, scars, pigmentation and blackheads
- Reduces blood sugar level
- Treats dandruff and promotes hair growth as neem leaves comprises an active compound azadirachtin that fights off parasites that may affect hair and skin, such as lice.
- Boosts dental and oral health due to its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immune-boosting properties.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of neem helps fight oxidative stress, which may in turn promote liver and kidney health.
Apart from these, neem also shows anti-malarial effects and is an effective remedy for managing uncontrolled blood sugar level.
Neem Leaf Powder Usage
- Make anti-dandruff pack by mixing 4 teaspoon of powder with water to make thick paste. Apply it on the scalp and wash with water after 40 minutes.
- Mix ½ teaspoon powder with a pinch Green Cairo turmeric powder and honey to make a paste and apply it as face pack to combat acne, scars, infections and pigmentation.
- Add 1 teaspoon powder with half liter water. Strain and store in a bottle. Dip a cotton ball into it and wipe face.