Refreshing, revitalizing and aromatic rose petal powder that can be used in different ways for health and immunity.
Rose Petal Powder 50g
The petals of rose flowers are enriched with vitamins and minerals that are highly beneficial for skin and hair. Rose petals are also used to exfoliate the skin and keeping it fresh and vibrating. It is not possible to use fresh rose petals as they are not readily available. However, using rose water or rose petal water can solve the problem.
Women have used rose petals since ancient times to bring grace and glory to their faces. Apart from nourishing the skin, rose petals are also good for hair. With the help of rose petal powder, one can easily make a paste and apply it to the skin and hair to reap the benefits.
Green Cairo has come up with the finest quality of Rose Petal Powder online that you can buy at the most reasonable price. Using it for the skin and hair by making paste can help abundantly. It can treat dark spots, improve skin tone, exfoliate the skin and also prevent skin ageing. For hair, rose petal powder helps get rid of dandruff and stabilise the pH of the scalp.
Rose Petal Powder Benefits for Skin
- Maintains skin tone
- Cleanses and nourishes the skin and tones it
- Treats dark spots and works as an exfoliant
- Has anti-ageing and antioxidant properties
- Acts as a natural cleanser
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
Rose Petal Powder Benefits for hair
- Hydrates the skin
- Improves hair growth
- Prevents dandruff
- Acts as natural hair deodorant
- It is anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties
Rose Petal Powder Usage
- For normal skin- Make a thick paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of powder with saffron and honey. Apply it evenly on the face and neck for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- For oily skin- Mix 1 teaspoon of powder with lemon and water and apply on the face. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes.
- For dry skin- Mix 1 teaspoon of powder with milk and cream and apply on the face. Rinse off with water after 10-15 minutes.