Natural hair cleanser. Treats various hair and scalp issues. Makes hair healthy and boosts healthy hair growth.
Shikakai Powder 100g
Shikakai powder is traditionally used as a natural hair cleanser. The medicinal properties of Shikakai make it highly useful to treat various scalp and hair issues. Once a traditional remedy, today it secures a place in every household, and people are taking huge benefits with its hair treatment.
Green Cairo offers the best Shikakai powder online that you can buy at the most reasonable price. Stop premature greying of hair and combat excessive hair fall with regular use of shikakai powder in different ways.
What are the benefits of using Shikakai powder?
- Makes hair soft and shiny– Vitamins, saponins and antioxidants in shikakai give extra shine and lustre to the hair. It lathers mildly and cleanses the scalp gently.
- Treats dry scalp– The cooling properties of shikakai helps to soothe the dry and flaky scalp. Also, it induces sebum production and reverses the dryness.
- Removes dandruff– Shikakai has antifungal properties that help one get rid of dandruff. It strengthens the hair roots and prevents hair fall.
- Boosts hair growth– Enriched in antioxidants, shikakai fights off free radicals and reduce the breakage of hair that prevents hair fall. Also, it is rich in Vitamins C, A, E and K that nourishes the scalp thoroughly.
- Detangles the hair– Shikakai has silky cleansing nature that detangles the hair gently and reduces the breakage and hair fall. It works best for people with curly and unruly hair.
- Prevents split ends– Being rich in antioxidants, shikakai fights off the damage-causing free radicals. Additionally, it promotes the production of sebum that moisturizes the scalp and prevent hair fall and split ends.
- Prevent premature greying– Antioxidants in shikakai delay the greying of hair and nourishes the hair. It heals the scalp and ensures that premature hair greying gets delayed.
How to use shikakai powder
- As hair oil– Mix a cup of almond oil, 2 cups of coconut oil and 2-3 tablespoons of shikakai powder. Let the mixture sit for ten days. Massage the oil gently on the scalp.
- As shampoo– Mix 2-3 tablespoons of shikakai powder with fresh curd and make a paste. Apply it on the hair and scalp and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with cold water.