Improves immunity and cures common health issues. Good for respiratory problems. Purifies blood and flushes out toxins from the body
Tulasi Drops 35 ml
Tulsi is a wonder plant. Due to its huge medicinal benefits, Tulsi has gained an important place in Ayurveda. Tulsi is also considered a sacred plant with huge religious beliefs. It is the reason why it is often found growing in every household.
Green Cairo has come up with Tulsi drops that have many health benefits. The therapeutic potentials of tulsi can cure several health ailments and prevent diseases like common cold, cough and sore throat. You can buy Tulsi Drops online from Green Cairo at the most reasonable price.
Benefits of Tulsi Drops
- Boosts immunity– Enriched with antioxidants and micronutrients, tulsi can help in common health issues like cold, fever, flu, asthma, cough, etc. The powerful healing properties of tulsi make it a magical plant that one can use to enjoy healthier life all around. It is good for all types of respiratory disorders.
- Heals infections faster– Tulsi can cure wounds and infections as it has antiseptic properties. Furthermore, antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties make it a wonderful healer from various infections and wounds. It also helps in minor burns, abrasions and cuts. The anti-inflammatory properties help in reducing and healing wounds quickly.
- Purifies the blood– Tulsi purifies the blood, which means it treats many problems from inside. Drinking tulsi tea regularly and preventing many health ailments as it flushes out the toxins from the body.
- Cures insect bites– Apply tulsi in any form over the insect bites or skin infections like ringworm can help cure the problem. The natural analgesic properties of tulsi help control inflammation and pain.
- Maintains blood pressure and blood sugar levels– Tulsi provides relief to people with high blood pressure. It is a wonderful remedy for anxiety, stress, lack of sleep and symptoms of high blood pressure. Also, it regulates blood sugar levels and reduces the damaging effects.
How to use Tulsi Drops
- Mix 1 drop of Tulsi drops to 200ml of water and consume daily morning and evening. Since these drops are concentrated extracts of the leaves, avoid consuming the drops directly.
- Shake well before use.
There are no reviews yet.