Power packed with nutrients. Rich in protein and omega3 fatty acids. Promotes health and prevent different health ailments.
Chia seeds 100g
Chia seeds are the powerhouse of nutrition. Despite their tiny size, these seeds are a superfood as they are rich in fibre, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and many micronutrients. Comprising healthy fat, chia seeds are often recommended for people trying to lose weight. It is also good for improving immunity and de-stressing.
Green Cairo offers the best chia seeds online. You can buy Chia seeds online from Green Cairo at the most reasonable price and improve your health.
Benefits of Chia Seeds
- Rich in Nutrients– 30 gm (2 teaspoons) of chia seeds comprise 11 grams fibre, 4 gm protein, 9 gm fat in which 5 gm are omega-3s, 18% calcium, 30% magnesium, 30% manganese, 27% phosphorus and a small quantity of zinc, vitamin B3, potassium, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B2.
- Rich in antioxidants– The antioxidant properties of chia seeds fight off the free radicals and thereby prevent cells and molecules damage. Thus, it fights ageing and deadly diseases like cancer.
- Rich in quality protein– The high amount of protein and a good balance of essential amino acids makes chia seeds perfect for a balanced diet.
- Good for weight loss– High protein intake reduces appetite. Additionally, the presence of vitamins and minerals ensure that the body will get essential nutrients for growth. It is the most weight loss-friendly dietary nutrient.
- Lowers the risk of heart disease– Protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and high fibre content reduces the risk of heart diseases. Also, it reduces blood pressure and blood sugar levels and is thus helpful in people with a strong risk factor of heart disease.
- Reduces chronic inflammation– Inflammation is the body’s response to fight off infection or injury. However, when inflammation gets chronic is may cause serious problems. Regular use of chia seeds helps people fight off chronic inflammation and its subsequent effects.
How to use Chia Seeds
- Add a teaspoon of chia seeds to smoothies, baked food, pudding, or popsicles.
- Use them as a salad dressing
- Add two teaspoons chia seeds with water and fresh juice. Mix and drink.